So much more then "just" a DOE!
VARIMOS is a powerful automation layer for CADMOULD, which helps you automate variation, analysis and optimization of your injection molding designs. It is designed to help you make the right design decisions, faster. Instead of only simulating a single design and then tweaking it manually, why not also find out what would change, if you did it differently? Understand cause and effect quickly and efficiently. And find a better solution with the help of artificial intelligence.
VARIMOS frees up time by automating tedious manual repetitive tasks. And it frees up capacity for you to concentrate on what really makes a difference: interpreting results and discussing the pros and cons of different design and manufacturing options with your colleagues and customers.
- Reduce repetitive manual work
- Leverage AI to find better solutions
- Automated causal analysis: if I change this variable, what will happen?
- Quickly visualize the robustness of your solution, and trade-offs between different goals
- Discuss pros and cons of your designs with colleagues or customers, and rapidly see what would happen if you change something
Costs: 99,-€ p. P. (plus 19% VAT; payable after invoicing)
The fee includes a 4-week trial license for VARIMOS (incl. Simcon support and training certificate)
In the bootcamp, you will learn
- How VARIMOS works
- How to set up a variation analysis for process parameters and part geometry
- How to interpret results and make decisions based on them
Our experts will coach you on these topics using concrete examples and answer your questions, live. After the bootcamp, you will also get access to a training manual, an example project, and training videos, so that you can continue and deepen your learning experience at your convenience.
- Thursday, September 16th, 14:00 - 18:00 CET SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, September 21th, 08:00 -12:00 CET
We look forward to seeing you!
- The Bootcamp will take place via videoconference (we will send you the dial-in information after registration).